Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as using or purchasing from our website means you agree to them.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- The primary currency of this website is GBP(£)s. You can opt to change this to show either Euros or USDollars. The Euro is calculated at 1.05 Euro's to the British Pound and 1.40 USDollars to allow for Paypals exchange rate variance but is only for approximate conversion purposes. Your purchase cost may be less or more than the converted amount shown when processed. You will be given a total cost by Paypal before you have to complete the purchase and you have the opportunity to stop the checkout process if you wish.
- All prices include VAT.
- You can pay by American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo or Delta. Paypal is the default payment method and all transactions are processed using a secure server.
- Payment is also accepted by cheque or postal order if ordering by post (proceed through checkout and this option will appear once delivery details have been submitted).
- NOTE: Cheques/Postal Orders must be in GBP(£)s and made payable to C Herbert. Please DO NOT cross Postal Orders.
- Orders will not be despatched until cleared funds have been received.
- Soon after an order is placed, you will receive a Paypal email confirmation for the transaction amount. This means your bank/credit card company has authorised the transaction, but does not guarantee our acceptance of the order. We will email you if there are any issues with your order.
Postage is charged at cost with an additional £1.00 to cover packaging/handling.
Goods are normally dispatched the next working day using the service selected at the time of checkout.
Proof of postage is obtained for all parcels. Standard delivery within the UK only carries Royal Mail's normal compensation limit of £36 but is not guarateed. For orders above this value we strongly recommend upgrading to an Insured Delivery option.
All packages sent outside the EU will carry the necessary CN22 Customs Declaration sticker and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay any import or other taxes which may be levied by a particular country or state. Please do not ask us to falsify the details with a sole purpose to avoid paying such taxes.
The delivery options are as follows (please note that not all are available for larger package weights):
||3 Working Days
|1st Class Recorded
||Next Working Day
||3-5 Working Days
|Standard Parcels Plus
||3-5 Working Days
||3 Working Days
||4 Working Days
||5 Working Days
|Please note that these services have a 2kg weight limit. If you are ordering items over this limit you will have to split your order to be sent out in multiple packages.
If you have selected an insured service the carrier reference number will be emailed to you with your Confirmation of Despatch. It is your responsibility to claim compensation directly, although we will provide copies of any documents necessary to help your claim on request.
We are sorry but we cannot be held liable for goods damaged or lost in transit and for which we have no control, although all items are securely packaged with clear address details to minimise the chance of loss or damage.
If loss or damage occurs due to some action or innaction by Cards'n'Comics then compensation shall be limited to the value of the order including postage only.
- If your order has been damaged in the post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. In order to make a claim you must keep all the original packaging and submit photographic evidence. In some circumstances you may be asked to return the goods to us, in which case we will pay for the return postage.
- Refunds will be in accordance with the delivery options chosen during checkout, and limited to the original cost of the item plus the postage paid.
- We will not be liable for any consequential loss arising from non-delivery/damage.
- Claims for loss must be submitted according to the following timescales. We will not accept claims for loss outside of this period.
- UK Destinations: Allow 15 working days for delivery. Claims to be submitted within 30 days of despatch.
- EU Destinations: Allow 20 working days for delivery. Claims to be submitted within 40 days of despatch.
- All Other Destinations: Allow 25 working days for delivery. Claims to be submitted within 60 days of despatch.
- After these dates all items will be considered to have been received and no claims for loss will be accepted.
- Claims for damage must be submitted within 7 days of receipt. (The same cut-off dates as for non-delivery will apply).
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, but do not affect your statutory rights.
When placing an order from the Cards'n'Comics website you are making an offer to purchase the goods contained within that order. We reserve the right to accept or decline that offer.
We do our utmost to ensure that the prices displayed on our website are correct. However we reserve the right to validate those prices before we process your order.
We will not accept liability for any errors in the description of goods on the website, and can change those descriptions at any time. We will however do our utmost to correct any problems as soon as we become aware of them.
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use, or your inability to use our website.
You may view and print out our pages for the sole purpose of buying a product or products. The copyright belongs to Cards'n'Comics. You may not use pictures, logos, graphics, text or descriptions from our site for any other use.
Cards'n'Comics may contain links to other websites, which are provided to enhance your shopping experience, but these sites are not under our control. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by using these sites, which extends to the information, products or services displayed on those sites.