Portrait & Portfolio Photography
Each of us has an independent personality and I strive to ensure my portrait photography reflects that.
Most people will say they hate having their photograph taken (myself included), but a blurred mobile phone snap on a night out or one where you've had little time to compose yourself rarely brings out the best in any of us.
This is why my photography sessions are fun and take place either in your home or out on location - such as a local park or woodland - wherever you feel the most relaxed. What's more, with my knowledge of lighting, camera angles and post image editing I have many tricks up my sleeve to ensure that the end results are amazing!
If you require more studio-like images I have backdrop and lighting equipment which can be set up at your home. Please note that a minimum working area of 8/10ft x 3ft is needed if you are wanting full-length images; for head-only shots the space can be smaller and furniture may not pose a problem. Week-day photo shoots can also be arranged at my home if you have no suitable space.
My session fee is £65 and includes:
- A 'What to Wear' tip sheet emailed with confirmation of your booking.
- A telephone consultation in the week prior so we can discuss what you are wanting out of the shoot and which location you prefer.
- A 90-120 minute relaxed and fun photo shoot at your home or chosen location.
- My time spent selecting the best images from your session and digitally perfecting each individual image.
- A private online gallery of the best images for you to make your selections. (A minimum of 30 images which will be available for 30 days.)
The session fee is payable as a £30 deposit at the time of booking with the balance payable on the day and does not include digital files or prints.
Once you have selected your favourite images from the shoot you can purchase these as digital files, giving you complete flexibility to print off, share online and enjoy them on all your mobile devices.
For full details of my photography rates please click here.