Pet Portrait Photography
Our pets are part of the family. Just like everyone else he or she deserves a portrait that will provide you with memories of your special friend to treasure forever.
I consider photographing pets in the same way as their human counterparts and work hard to put them at ease in order to bring out their adorable qualities and characteristics - regardless of shape, size or number of legs!
My photography sessions take place either in your home or out on location - such as a local park or woodland - and I'm sure your pet won't mind if you sneak into a few of the photographs yourself!
My session fee is £30 and includes:
- A telephone consultation in the week prior so we can discuss what you are wanting out of the shoot and which location you prefer.
- A 45-60 minute relaxed and fun photo shoot at your home or chosen location.
- My time spent selecting the best images from your session and digitally perfecting each individual image.
- A private online gallery of the best images for you to make your selections. (A minimum of 30 images which will be available for 30 days.)
The session fee is payable as a £20 deposit at the time of booking with the balance payable on the day and does not include digital files or prints.
Once you have selected your favourite images from the shoot you can purchase these as digital files, giving you complete flexibility to print off, share online and enjoy them on all your mobile devices.
The cost of edited, print-ready digital images is:
- Any 5 images - £35
- Any 10 images - £50
- Any 20 images - £80
- All images from your gallery (minimum 30 images) - £100