Babies, Children and Family Photography
At the end of the day, of all our “possessions,” it is our memories that we treasure the most and place the highest value on and pictures play a big part in that.
Studio photography is usually the first thought when thinking about having your child photographed - but children are very rarely sparkling clean, dressed in their best clothes and sitting quietly in front of a white screen.
Our fondest memories can be when they are playing dress up; wrestling with their brothers or sisters; elbows deep in mud in the flowerbed; the way they laugh or the concentration when they read their favourite book.
That is why my photography sessions take place either in your home or out on location - such as a local park or woodland - and are relaxed and fun. Being a parent myself I am experienced in attracting children's attention and keeping them engaged and entertained throughout the shoot.
My session fee is £45 and includes:
- A 'What to Wear' tip sheet emailed with confirmation of your booking.
- A telephone consultation in the week prior so we can discuss what you are wanting out of the shoot and which location you prefer.
- A 90-120 minute relaxed and fun photo shoot at your home or chosen location for up to 4 family members (each additional person £10 extra).
- My time spent selecting the best images from your session and digitally perfecting each individual image.
- A private online gallery of the best images for you to make your selections. (A minimum of 30 images which will be available for 30 days.)
The session fee is payable as a £30 deposit at the time of booking with the balance payable on the day and does not include digital files or prints.
Once you have selected your favourite images from the shoot you can purchase these as digital files, giving you complete flexibility to print off, share online and enjoy them on all your mobile devices.
For full details of my photography rates please click here.